Short Game Golf Academy Coaching Trips with Head PGA Professional, Mark Richecoeur
Whether you are new to golf or an advanced player a golf coaching trip with the Short Game Golf Academy will be geared towards lowering your existing handicap, curing a long term problem such as slicing the ball or simply becoming a more consistent golfer.
With a thorough assessment of your game, coupled with the use of the latest video technology, we will tackle the aspects of your game that will have the biggest impact on your future performances guaranteeing you the very best golf lesson experience.
Golf trips with us have also proven to be a fantastic social event bringing golfers of all levels together and creating lasting friendships. Have a read of what people have to say about our trips.
SGGA Golf Coaching Trip Schedule 2018
|No. of Days||Date of Coaching Trip||Venue of Coaching Trip||Places Available|
|8 Days||Sun 7th - Sun 14th October||Penina Hotel & Golf Resort (Algarve, Portugal)||NOW FULLY BOOKED|
|8 Days||Fri 9th - Fri 16th November||Korineum Golf & Beach Resort (Northern Cyprus)||NOW FULLY BOOKED|
Korineum Golf & Beach Resort (Northern Cyprus)
- 7 Nights accommodation in a Double / Twin Mountain View Room
- Return Airport Transfers in Private Vehicle
- Half Board (breakfast and evening meal included)
- 4 rounds at Korineum Championship Golf Course including Golf Buggy
- 2 hours golf coaching per day for 5 days including unlimited Balls
- Prizes for daily nearest to the pin and 1st & 2nd over winners